- Returning to Reason
Other essays by Henry B. Veatch
- Review of James Kiefers Objectivism and Theism, by Henry B. Veatch (Books for Libertarians, May 1975)
- Matrix, Matter, and Method in Metaphysics, by Henry Veatch (The Review of Metaphysics 14 )
- Plato, Popper, and the Open Society: Reflections on Who Might Have the Last Laugh, by Henry B. Veatch (The Journal of Libertarian Studies, Vol. 3, No. 2, 1979)
- A Non-Cartesian Meditation upon the Doctrine of Being in the Aristotelian Metaphysics, by Henry B. Veatch (in Lloyd P. Gerson, ed., Graceful Reason: Essays in Ancient and Medieval Philosophy Presented to Joseph Owens, CSSR, [Pontifical Institute of Mediaeval Studies, 1983])
- For a Renewal of an Old Departure in Ethics, (in Alvin Plantinga, ed., Faith and Philosophy: Philosophical Studies in Religion and Ethics [Grand Rapids, Mich.: William B. Eerdmans Publishing Company, 1964]; pp. 14157) a downloadable PDF file. New !
- Introduction to Aristotle: Ethics, Book I, and Politics, Book I, by Henry Veatch, translated by W.D. Ross (Chicago: Henry Regnery Company, 1954)
- Additional writings by and about Henry Veatch
Other essays by Francis H. Parker
- A Demonstration of Epistemological Realism, by Francis H. Parker (International Philosophical Quarterly, Vol. 2, No. 3, September 1962; a downloadable PDF file.
- Traditional Reason and Modern Reason, (in Alvin Plantinga, ed., Faith and Philosophy: Philosophical Studies in Religion and Ethics [Grand Rapids, Mich.: William B. Eerdmans Publishing Company, 1964]; pp. 3750) a downloadable PDF file. New !
Essays by other writers
- James Kiefer, Objectivism and the Existence of God
- An Objectivist Prayer, by James Kiefer
- Metaphysics, by Richard Taylor (Chapter 10: God)
- Book reviews by Kevin G. Long (19552014; Obituary.)
- Review of Reason and Analysis, by Brand Blanshard; reviewed by Nathaniel Branden
- An Introduction to Logic, by H.W.B. Joseph